"Cellonix" is a little game with Xonix-like mechanics. Fill entire board with red color avoiding enemies crawling inside and outside of the board. Gain points to advance to next rank increasing movement speed. Gather achievements for doing specific tasks and gain even more points!
Press the middle button under game window to launch the game in fullscreen mode.
2.0.1 (22nd December, 2019)
- fixed game completion screen display, now you have to beat the last level to see it
2.0 (10th December, 2019)
- rewritten entire code
- replaced saving system with the upgraded version (in this connection, old saves won't be detected!)
- removed mouse input
- removed information about difficulty level in profile selection screen (Free Edition only)
- adjusted music channels to minimize conflict with the sound
- added option for restart the level
- added tips
- added rectangular fill for collected achievement notifications to increase readability
arrow keys – navigation / movement
left arrow key (press and hold) – remove profile
X – select / continue
Z – back / pause
Enter – PICO-8 menu
This game contains two editions: Free and Premium. Free Edition allows you to familiarize with the game, how it looks and if it's good in your opinion. Premium is a paid version of the game which unlocks entire content like additional levels, special skills or difficulty levels.
Free Edition of the "Cellonix" offers only:
* Normal difficulty
* 20 levels
* 5th rank as a maximum obtainable
* 12 of 20 achievements
Feel free to visit my website: https://jasonxiii.pl
Buy now Premium Edition to bypass above limits!
Premium Edition is an executable file for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Powered by "PICO-8".
|Updated||26 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Release date||Apr 05, 2019|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, Arcade, Board Game, Minimalist, PICO-8, Retro, Short, Singleplayer, upgrades|
|Average session||A few seconds|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.39 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.